Friday, March 30, 2012

Facebook status messages

  • I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
  • Insert coin to view my status message.
  • ....is trying to think of a witty status message.
  • Smile, it increases your face value :).
  • your intelligence is my common sense.
  • . . . is achieving the things you fail at
  • the only constant is change, except from a vending machine.
  • never laugh at your wife's choices. you're one of them!
  • seeing a spider is nothing. it becomes a problem when it disappears.
  • scratch here ###### to see today's status!
  • Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right.
  • light travels faster than sound. this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
  • For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.
  • Human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes.
  • Nothing is good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
  • We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

No comments: