Saturday, December 1, 2007

Best flirting one liners

  • Its girls like u that cause global warming!!!!!!
  • Excuse me, do you think you might possibly have a mutual friend who could introduce us.
  • Hi, my name is {name}, how do you like me so far?
  • I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are!!
  • I seemed to have lost my way, would you mind taking me with you.
  • Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?
  • Overheard in our computer lab: Just because your computers are incompatible, doesn't mean we are.
  • You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You're making the other women look really bad.
  • My boys over there bet that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the room. Want to buy some drinks with their money?
  • Excuse me, but I think I dropped something ... My Jaw !!!
  • When God made you, he was showing off

1 comment:

Swapnil Sarwe said...

I got some collection of one liners for flirting - check it out here...
http://collections.swapnilsarwe.com/linemaro/