Saturday, December 1, 2007

More flirting one liners

  • Hey did it hurt????????when god dropped u from heaven????
  • Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?
  • oh.... u r so gorgeous... that i almost forgot my standard pickup line
  • i'm here to wipe tat singles tag ur carring!!
  • do u believe in love at first sight or shud i pass ba again...
  • hey beauty, i have lost my mobile, can i borrow your number?
  • Is your name Gillette? 'Cause you're the best a man can get. ;)
  • V both R staying alone, so whose house is the Best...?
  • If you held up 11 roses in front of a mirror, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
  • I waited my whole life to date the girl of my dreams, but I dumped that chick when I saw you.
  • I may not be the best looking guy in here,but i'm the ONLY ONE talking to u
  • You must be really tired!!! coz u have been running in my mind all day
  • is that a stampead or is it just my heart pounding!!!
  • Smile its the second best thing you can do with your lips...!!!!
  • Do you have a coin? I want to call your parents to thank them.

No comments: