Saturday, December 1, 2007

One Liners on Lawyers

  • 99% of lawyers are giving the rest a bad name.
  • Criminal Lawyer - a redundant phrase.
  • Send lawyers, guns and money!
  • Hear about the terrorist that hijacked a 747 full of lawyers?... He threatened to release one every hour if his demands weren't met.
  • It was so cold last winter that I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.
  • The defendant who pleads their own case has a fool for a client, but at least there will be no problem with fee-splitting.
  • There was the cartoon showing two people fighting over a cow. One was pulling the cow by the tail; the other was pulling on the horns. Underneath was a lawyer milking the cow.
  • If you laid all of the lawyers in the world, end to end, on the equator -- It would be a good idea to just leave them there.
  • I broke a mirror in my house and I am supposed to get 7 years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me 5.

No comments: