Saturday, December 1, 2007

Death One Liners -II

  • Death is hereditary.
  • It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It's called living. (Terry Pratchett)
  • The more you complain, the longer God makes you live.
  • You should always show up at your funeral.
  • If I die, I'm taking you with me!... oh, -you're- dying? Forget I said anything.
  • "A single death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin
  • The only certain thing in life is death.
  • What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
  • Where there's a will, I want to be in it.
  • Always go to other people's funerals; otherwise, they won't come to yours.
  • Over half the world's population die.
  • I have decided to live forever, or die in the attempt.
  • Death to all fanatics!
  • Death is caused by swallowing small amounts of saliva over a long period of time.

No comments: